- Advertisement -
Chinese manufacturing and servicing company, Inner Galaxy Group has been called out for enslaving its Nigerian workers.
The dehumanisation was captured by a Twitter handle, @Truthfully83.
In what appeared to be an investigative exposure, Inner Galaxy Group’s enslavement of its Nigerian workers was exposed in a series of post on Twitter.
Below are the highlights of the investigation:
- Nigerian staff are made to work under the most dehumanizing conditions ever known to mankind.
- Nigerian staff are expected to call every Chinese staff a Master or Mistress.
- Male Nigerian workers are physically assaulted, while their female counterparts are sexually assaulted.
- When a Nigerian staff errs, the Chinese staff employs the services of soldiers and policemen to discipline them mercilessly.
- Chinese employers boast of killing their staff and “getting away with it.
About Inner Galaxy Group
Established in October 2008, Hongxing Steel Company Limited is the pioneer vehicle of the Inner Galaxy Group. Located at the Amuwo Odofin Industrial Scheme in Amuwo Odofin of Lagos state since inception, this steel outfit prides itself in the production of ribbed reinforcement bars in various sizes.